Weekend breakfasts be like this? A stack of healthy pancakes packed with protein and served with some fresh fruit, bananas and maybe some cacao nibs and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Of course I’d be lying if I told you they hadn’t been served up for afternoon tea or dessert.
Banana Oat Pancakes
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 6 + pancakes depending on your desired size 1x
Blender pancakes for the win, healthy, GF, good protein and great for keeping tummies full.
- 2 bananas⠀
- 2 eggs⠀
- 1 cup of oat flour * (see notes) or GF plain flour
- 1 heaped tspn GF baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk or your selection⠀
- Dash of vanilla essence
- Tspn of cinnamon (or drop of essential oil)⠀
- Blitz in blender, pour out your preferred size into lightly oiled hot frying pan
- Fry one side until bubbles appear, then flip and fry for a further minute or 2
- I served these with fresh bananas, cacao nibs & maybe a drizzle of chocolate or maple syrup⠀
- Oat flour – (I blitz my oats in high powered blender) make sure they are GF if you need⠀
Leave a Reply